Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Word Vomit

feather weight babies on the hot street of tomorrow
dancing rubber maid dolls of squashed love and dreams
fulcrum pivot dance dream fuck face identity full cum sum
interesting farcical fluids ranging hard in face of butt
rangey mangy dogs that are cagey falsehoods grief
birds chirping with beef crappy faces learning places
fisting fuckers filching fumbling fumblers crying
fast needing dying flashing crying sickening listening
the way the world spins in stupid stupid stupid dumbness
the way the world is stupid and I am stupid and everything is

stupid yet not stupid and not dumb and it goes on and there’s stuff flying through me and I’m sitting here and I’m aging and stuff is happening and things are moving and flowing and there’s stupid and there is joy and people are fucking and framing and ranging and moving and sipping and dipping and tripping and I don’t know what they are doing and I don’t know why they are doing and I don’t know if they know why they are doing and I don’t know if they think about why they are doing and I don’t think they do but I don’t know they do and I don’t understand one bit of it

No comments:

Post a Comment